Disclaimer- some products in this post were sent to me for my unbiased review!
- First off, one of my worst bad habits. I can’t stand to see blackheads but it brings me so much joy to squeeze them(gross!). This blackhead kit is awesome for my bad habit Find it here on Amazon
- I love a good mask! The Skin Polish from LimeLight by Alcone is hands down my favorite. It may have something to do with the fact that I really like the smell of lemons. It also helps with the redness of my face.
- I’m sure you’ve heard of, or probably have this scrub sitting in your shower! The St. Ives apricot scrub will always be my go to!
- C-ESTA serum. Ahh I feel like I’m drenching my skin in a huge bucket of vitamin C! This serum makes my skin looks so much healthier! Pick yours up Here
- Lastly, can you ever go wrong with Nivea? I don’t think so. If you’ve never picked up the huge glass tub of Nivea creme, please run and go pick some up! You will not be disappointed!
Powered by BrandBacker.