A lot of posts have been shared recently. But if you’re like me, you may be wondering what else you can do that may help make a change. How can you support the Black Lives Matter Movement?
Sure, sharing the posts are showing your support for the Black Community, but we can take it a step further!!
Donate to Organizations
- George Floyd Memorial Fund https://www.gofundme.com/f/georgefloyd
- Minnesota Freedom Fund https://minnesotafreedomfund.org
- Reclaim The Block https://www.reclaimtheblock.org/home
- National Bail Out https://secure.actblue.com/donate/freeblackmamas2020
- Black Lives Matter https://blacklivesmatter.com
- Bail Project https://bailproject.org
- Black Visions Collective https://www.blackvisionsmn.org
- Campaign Zero https://www.joincampaignzero.org
- National Bail Fund Network https://www.communityjusticeexchange.org/nbfn-directory
- The Innocence Project https://www.innocenceproject.org
- Run With Maud https://www.runwithmaud.com
- Justice For Breonna https://justiceforbreonna.org
- Brooklyn Community Bail Fund https://brooklynbailfund.org
- Black Lives Matter of Greater NYC https://www.blacklivesmattergreaterny.com
- Liberty Fund https://www.libertyfund.org
- ACLU NYC https://www.aclu.org/legal-document/brennan-center-justice-nyu-school-law
Follow These Organizations On Social Media
- Justice For George Floyd
- Colors Of Change #JusticeForFloyd
- Justice For Brianna Taylor
- Justice For Ahmaud Arbery
Follow And Support Women Of Color Creators!
It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.
– Maya Angelou
Books For Children
This list is never ending! I would love to add to it! If you have any suggestions please let me know in the comments!