I never thought twice about cloth diapers with my first, and I didn’t really think much about it with my second. The thought of having to deal with poo more than I have to, no thanks.
…. BUT! I was lucky enough to be able to try out these cloth diapers from FoxGroo Baby and it’s honestly not that bad! Their diapers are adorable and affordable!
Benefits of Cloth Diapers
- Affordable! Yes, there is a an upfront cost to get all your diapers and get you set. But after that you never really have to buy diapers and you can reuse them for your next child.
- Environmentally Friendly. It frightens me to think of the piles of gross desposable diapers sitting in landfills.
- Less Diaper Rashes. Cloth diapers do not have the chemicals that desposable diapers have. Much softer for newborn babies bottom.
- Adorableness! There’s tons of cute prints!
- No more sticky diaper genie!! I don’t know about anyone else but I can not stand the smell of the diaper genie, no good!
You can check out FoxGroo Baby’s cloth diapers Here